The world’s first Arabian pearl farm.
The Suwaidi Pearls pearl farm is located in the small fishing village of Al Rams, which nestles at the bottom of the majestic Al Hajar mountain range in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE. It is the best sight to explore when booking Dubai holiday packages.
The pearl farm offers a unique experience for visitors who want to explore the history of the pearling industry in the UAE and enjoy an authentic Emirati meal.
Experience the most affordable Suwaidi Pearl Farm Dubai tour with Dusk Travel and Tourism LLC. Book a Suwaidi Pearl Farm with us and be assured of a great trip with memories that last a lifetime. Our Suwaidi Pearl Farm tour offers various fun-filled activities and sightseeing. Fill the request form to inquire about the Suwaidi Pearl Farm travel packages!
Note: Rates valid with minimum 2Pax Traveling together & Inclusive of VAT
- Pick up from Al Rams Marina “old fishermen village” by traditional Pearls divers Boat
- Guests will enjoy the tour of the mangroves and their surroundings
- Next arrive at the Pontoon floating Suwaidi Pearls Farm House
- The Guests will be shown the history of the Arabian Pearls, listen to the 1000s years old adventurous stories of the lifestyle of the Arabian Pearls Divers and witness their diving tools and techniques
- Guests are then taken to the next division of the Pontoon to learn how oysters and Pearls are formed. Here for the first time, Guests will discover the science, knowledge, and innovation of cultured Pearls! Learn the mystic secret of Pearls formation
- They will be entertained with a live Oysters opening demonstration where there is only a 60% chance to discover the mystic Arabian Pearl!
- Furthermore Guests can avail of this adventure of oyster opening experience, find and take the mystic Arabian Pearl for a nominal fee of dh150!
- Guests are further mesmerized with Arabian Pearls Traditional Traders box “ BISH-TAKH-TAH” see the various lustrous collections of the Arabian Pearls and the Traders tools and treasures.
- Finally Guests have options of having snacks or lunch upon prior request
- The menu is as follows
- Machboos (rice cooked in local spices with prawns)
- Seafood grills ( can be mix or just fish or just prawns)
- Jasheed (minced shark cooked in local spices with steamed rice)
- Chicken or Meat:
- Machboos (rice cooked in local spices with chicken/meat)
- Grills ( can be mix or chicken or meat)
- Fareeth (bread mixed with spices chicken or meat or vegetables)
- Mixed Vegetable stew with local bread
- Grilled vegetables with steamed rice or bread
- Fareeth (bread cooked in local spices with vegetables)
- Machboos (rice cooked in local spices with vegetables)
- Indian vegetables curry with chapati or rice
- Local salads and dessert:
- We provide a buffet so each meal will have 2 to 3 main courses along with salads and dessert.
- Tea, coffees, water, dates are provided throughout the tour.
- Guests have tendencies of prolonging the visiting hours between strolling around the Farmhouse, looking and choosing accessories or Pearls and inquiring and asking questions, or simply enjoying the natural environment.
- Refreshments such as water, traditional Arabic tea, Arabic coffee, dates, juices, and water are served all throughout the journey!
- The dress code is light casual and keeping in line with culture and tradition we humbly request the guest’s dress code to be modest. We recommend sunscreen for day tours and insect repellent for evening tours. The Farm has toilets and washrooms.
- Finally, Suwaidi Pearls Farm practices environmentally friendly ECO systems to protect the marine environment. The facility is basic, simple, authentic, and powered by solar panels.
- The whole experience is on the sea. As such the tours can be cancelled anytime with or without prior notification due to sudden change in weather conditions or any unseen circumstances that may cause any risks to the guests
- Travel & Medical insurance
- Meals and services other than mentioned in the itinerary
Important Note & Information:
Wearing masks is obligatory in all provinces with some charging a fine for not wearing one.
Residents: - Either Passport copy / Emirates Id / UAE Driving License
Tourists: - Advice to carry Original Passport on the day of Travel.
Booking may cancel on the day of the trip or Change the Inclusions due to weather/unnatural condition without any prior notice.
Tour Date will be subject to availability.
Children between age 5 to 11 years of age will be considered as child and charged child rate.
Children above age 11 years will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
All Cancellations made 96 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
If Cancellation made within 96 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed
Terms & Conditions
Prior booking is required at least 96 hours in advance
Rates and itinerary are subject to change without any prior notice and subject to availability. Additional surcharges may be applicable.
No refund on any unutilized services. Rates are not valid during the fair period, events and public holidays where additional surcharge may apply.
Bookings will be confirmed only upon receipt of full payment
There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour