Theatre of Digital Art in Dubai.
ToDA Dubai, located in Souk Madinat Jumeirah, combines all three formats of digital art: multimedia exhibitions, contemporary immersive installations and art in virtual reality.
ToDA, the Theatre of Digital Art in Dubai is the very first & unique DIGITAL ARTSPACE in the UAE which offers visitors to experience art differently from a traditional gallery visit. Its uniqueness lies in the revolutionary way of discovering masterpieces of the world’s most notable and contemporary artists. ToDA’s breath-taking digital art shows combine high-end technologies with classical art accompanied by stunning music, visual effects, and surround sound. Do not miss ToDA when booking holiday packages in Dubai.
Experience the most amazing TODA Dubai tour packages with Dusk Travel and Tourism LLC. Book a TODA Dubai with us and be assured of a great trip with memories that last a lifetime. Fill the request form to inquire about the TODA Dubai package!
Regular seating -
- Digital Art Show & Kids Interactive Room
- All rates are VAT- inclusive
Balcony seating -
- Digital Art Show, Virtual Reality Room & Kids Interactive Room
- Soft Drinks & Sweet snacks
- All rates are VAT- inclusive
- First & Unique Digital Art Space in the UAE
- With over 25 restaurants, serving drinks and international cuisines, there are plenty of F&B options at Souk Madinat for a light lunch, or a memorable dinner after your visit ToDA – Theatre of Digital Art.
- Kids can watch their drawings which come to life with the Draw Alive experience at ToDA. With the interactive digital drawing game. ToDA Dubai creates immersive and interactive experiences for kids and families in Dubai that transport children of all ages into fantastic realms of story and exploration.
- Your fun begins as soon as you step into the gallery, thanks to your skip-the-line privilege
- Artwork is displayed on the walls and ceiling, ensuring a new art gallery experience altogether
- The exhibition highlights artists and movements from the 19th and 20th centuries
- Gain a deeper understanding of movements like cubism, expressionism, impressionism, etc.
How to reach TODA:
Step 1: Take the Dubai Metro and get off at the Mall of the Emirates Station.
The Mall of the Emirates Station is 32nd Station on the Red Line of the Dubai Metro Network. This is the closest Dubai Metro Station to Madinat Jumeirah.
Step 2. From the Mall of the Emirates station, take a taxi to Souk Madinat Jumeirah.
The distance between Souk Madinat and Mall of the Emirates is only 2.8 kilometres. Thus, the taxi ride will only last around 6 minutes and will not cost much.
A car: parking is available (currently free of charge).
- Guided tour
- Travel & Medical insurance
- Meals and services other than mentioned in the itinerary
Important Note & Information:
Wearing masks is obligatory in all provinces with some charging a fine for not wearing one.
Residents: - carry a valid photo ID
Tourists: - Advice to carry Original Passport
Aligning with Dubai-wide health and safety guidelines, the theatre will begin operations at a reduced maximum capacity of 120 visitors with a regular facility-wide sanitization program.
Children under the age of three: free of charge
Children three years old and above need a paid kids type ticket.
Thirteen (13) years old and above needs an adult ticket.
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed
Terms & Conditions
Rates are subject to change without any prior notice and subject to availability.
No refund on any unutilized services. Rates are not valid during the fair period, events and public holidays where additional surcharge may apply.
Bookings will be confirmed only upon receipt of full payment
There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
Note: - Rates are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.